Re: iris dreams/solstice/WABASH X MULBERRY ROSE

Let me try once more. I spoke once upon a time to Robert Schreiner, asking
him if he had ever crossed the recessive and the dominant amoenas together.
 He thought there was no future in this , the dominants being so much larger,
and of higher quality. But I think there could be a place for such crosses.
The recessives have a charm that is missing from the dominants.  In a former
contribution I stated that my SAILS AND  SEAS  was from Extravaganza X
Wabash. I believe this is what the ten-year compilation  for l959 states. It
is incorrect. The cross was Extravaganza X Wabashine!.  The latter was, from
Wabash X Gudrun., or vice versa.  Lloyd Z  Durham N.C.