Re: iris dreams/solstice/WABASH X MULBERRY ROSE

I  did NOT  try LIAISON . I had such a rotten cold that I may have said the
opposite to what I meant. I HAVE tried quite a number of the Blythe bicolors,
but I have not done much in violet amoenas for some time. I HAVE tried
CONGRATULATIONS, but was NOT a success here.  There is much more reason to
use something like BEST BET, and I have some good things from it, as has
Sterling Innerst.  Lloyd Z.  Durham N.C.