RE: Windows 95 (off topic)

Bill Shear writes:

>Ah, yes, Bruce Richardson, you should have stuck with MacIntosh!

>I'm now running a PowerMac 8500 at the office.  With Soft Windows (a
>program which allows Windows 95 to be run on a PowerMac) I am >experiencing
for the first time what people go through with this mess!  Why >anyone puts up
with it when the ultra-easy Mac interface is available is totally >beyond me.
It's a triumph of public relations over logic.

Bill & Bruce,
I guess it all depends on what you are used to. Never having been a Mac user I
find Windows 95 a great running system. Granted it is much different than
Windows 3.1 and takes some adjusting to, but once you get there it is very
easy to run, work with and edit programs.
In fact the only complaint I have is with MSN. Microsoft just sent an update
which is very very very slow!

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA zone 5
Where we are looking forward ( I say that with tongue in cheek) to more ice &