RE: "Black" Iris, DUSKY C.

Linda Mann writes:

>Also, seems like I recall Dusky C is registered with unknown parentage -
>anybody making guesses as to likely parents and where that sheen comes >from?

Linda,
Can an Iris be registered with unknown parentage. I always assumed it had to
have a pedigree for registration. In fact I threw away a bunch of seeds that
got mixed up and I didn't know who belonged to whom.

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA zone 5
Where we just had the worst snow and ice storm that I can recall. Many of my
Iris have become popsicles.