Re: Liaison for Hybridizing

Lloyd writes:

>Linda: LIAISON was one that I did try, partly because of the noisy haft,
>partly because of the  parentage. How has it done for you?  Lloyd Z.  Durham,
>N.C.

LLoyd,
Liaison is one of my favorites, in fact, I took a blue ribbon for it at our
Iris show this year. I tried using it as a pod parent crossing it with Luxury
Lace, but didn't get any seeds. I'll try again this year using it as a pollen
parent if it isn't pollen sterile, I don't remember.
What kind of luck have you had with your Liaison crosses?

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA zone 5, AIS region 13