Re: flower books & Iris Junk

In a message dated 96-12-26 10:11:17 EST, Ellen wrote:

<< Another gift is a bookcase (still in the works in our basement
 	for my flower book and bulletins, etc.

 	Actually, it is my gift to them - every table-top is covered with my
 	flower-stuff and the bookcases are overflowing with my `junk' as my
 	eldest son put it. >>

Ellen, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with an "iris junk" problem!
 Should I print out the part about the private bookcase and hand it to my
accuser?   :-)

Actually, I'm not at all sure that would solve the problem.  What do you
other iris folks do about several "in-process" iris projects, each with its
own pile of stuff, taking over the horizontal surfaces in the house?  Problem
is--I never have a big chunk of time to work on anything, and putting it all
away, then digging it out again next time, would consume a good part of the
available time!  Possible solutions are hereby solicited...it would be great
to start the New Year with a better handle on this.

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY  (Only a dusting of snow for Christmas, but cold (30 F) today)