Re: Tennessee

 	Dorothy Fingerhood wrote re AIS activity years ago:

>	 But Ithaca was small potatoes compared to the activity
>in New England.

	Really? Does this just refer to Southern New England or the real

	New England which everyone knows is Vermont, Maine and New Hamp-
	shire? :-)

	I did note that there was a hybridizer mentioned from Concord, NH
	in one of the listings of `older' irises - a person named Graves?

	Concord is in Zone 4 so I should research this more....but I should
	do a lot of things I don't seem to have time to do. :-)

	Happy Holidays,

	Ellen Gallagher   e_galla@moose.ncia.net