Re: flower books & Iris Junk

>What do you other iris folks do about several "in-process" iris projects,
each >with its own pile of stuff, taking over the horizontal surfaces in the
house?" >
Dorothy, I don't have a solution!  No matter how much storage/work space we
add, my husband and I both compete to see who gets to cover the "horizontal
surfaces."  Then when I have an occasional cleaning frenzy, he, of course,
is the one blamed for the mess!  Most recently, we purchased him a desk for
his computer stuff, but now we need a bookcase near it to hold the stuff
that won't fit in the drawers.  My iris stuff and seeds and sewing and
crafts, etc., get spread out in one gone-from-home son's bedroom, until he
comes for a visit.  Takes a long time to get it all back out of the closet
and re-organized!  I see really neat hobby rooms in magazines -- wish I had
one and had the self-discipline to keep it that neat!!

Patricia Roberson, in Goldthwaite, Texas, where it was warm and sunny and I
cleaned flowerbeds until a few minutes ago when the north wind blew in from
Lubbock!  BRRRR!