Re: iris dreams/solstice/WABASH X MULBERRY ROSE

>I seem to have read somewhere that Geddes Douglas used Wabash quite a
>bit.  Gaylord '49 is the only one I can think of "off the top".
>(Extravaganza X Wabash). Rick Tasco

Thanks to Greg, now I know that Geddes Douglas was one of those famous
Nashville hybridizers.  I can see I need to go memorize the 50's and 60's
checklists to learn some names of bearded iris progenitors from Tennessee.

Clarence, you never did explain your scepticism about WABASH children being
very good. ??