2nd time arouund to Carolyn Schaffer

Caryolyn

  I SENT A MESSAGE (OR RATHER TRIED TO DO SO) WHEN YOUr CARD CAME AS A VERY
PLEASANT SUPRISE  However the address on other mail from you on the Iris=L
would not work. I appened to run across this longer one in an old file so
thought I woud try again to get through and thank you. Things here are going
well and the outside work was all completed and gardening is now reduced to
the grenhouse - a very pleasant place on a sunny afternoon. I am also in the
thros of trying to make some sence of this cussed Windows 95 program and at
the point of trying to figure out the file system, apparently the most
complicated part of the whole program. The guy that wrote it must have been
a bit insane. Surely we don't have to be all nuts to want to use it. I wish
now I had stuck with the Macintosh line or that Bill Gates had enough sense
to buy the copywright from Apple and save all of us a lot of bother.

  ust slightly late for wishing you a very Merry Christmas but just maybe
this time it will make it for Happy Yew year for you and yours.

Bruce
Bruce Richardson (near Hamilton, Ontario, Canada}.
<brucer@networx.on.ca>  The mild psrt of Eastern Canada.