Space

This particular household is in turmoil over "iris space".  We are just
about to take out the back wall of the house and add a solarium for my
irises, etc.  At least, that it what I had thought!  My son has returned
from Calgary for a few weeks to undertake this work as he rebuild the
front of the house a year ago.  As the plans evolve, the new kitchen has
become larger and larger and my greenhouse space has decreased until I
found out today that all I get is 5ft wide and 21ft long (rather than my
original 11ft wide).  I took to the battlements immediately and have
pushed the kitchen back at least five foot.  We will see how the saga
unfolds.

Ian