SYVANSHINE

I just obtained the name SYLVANSHINE from Keith Keppel (AIS Registrar) to use
in registering a splendid white I. setosa seedling. (Carol Warner and I are
going to register it together as a "Mahan/Warner" iris.  It is mentioned in
SIGNA on a write up of the M.A.S.S. Medley).  I think Draycott Gardens will
introduced in in 1997.  Now, here is my question.  "Sylvanshine" is a real
word, but a word of rather recent invention (by a scientist)....do you know
what it means?  Would you like me to tell you?  Clarence Mahan in VA