Re: Tennessee

> << Notice Tennessee is in the one part of the country Clarence didn't mention in his list of irises ideal for certain regions.  However,  I. cristata does like our moist woods and mountain roadbanks.

But what about Iris virginica in Tennessee, Kentucky and West Virginia.
Do they not live in these central mountain states although they do occur
right down the coast, round the southern edge and up the central states
to about Missouri?  Has anyone any record of them in these three states?

Ian E. Efford

PS up-graded computer, new software, new internet server and, at the
moment, no signature as I cannot find out how to do it!