Re: Tennessee

Ian Efford asked
>But what about Iris virginica in Tennessee,

I don't know, but have to make a trek to the University of Tennessee
herbarium sometime in the next few months and will check.  I remember seeing
a blue flowered  aquatic iris in a small streamside wetland (probably wild,
but east Tennessee has had european settlers since forever) sometime around
the late 50's early 60's near Oak Ridge Tennessee.  The only wild iris I know
for sure is around here besides cristata is verna.

good luck on signatures - AOL isn't capable of signature files.