Re: iris dreams/solstice/WABASH X MULBERRY ROSE

LMann76543@aol.com wrote:

> Notice Tennessee is
> in the one part of the country Clarence didn't mention in his list of irises
> ideal for certain regions.  However,  I. cristata does like our moist woods
> and mountain roadbanks.

Well, according to "Our Heritage of Flowers," Tenn. is the only state
with the iris as its state flower (or was in 1970). So iris must do
reasonably well.

Merry Xmas to all!

Gerry in sunny Los Angeles, with Light Beam, Mesmerizer, and I.
unguicularis brightening _the_ day