iris things

One of the things that Santa brought to me was some of the postcards
from Anastasia Czerniakiewicz.  They are absolutely beautiful.  I am
going to have trouble using them.  They are so pretty I want to just put
them away and save them for ME.  They have a copy of her painting of the
iris "Let's Dance" on them and come complete with envelopes.  R. Nelson
should tell her thank-you because if I can find this iris in a catalog I
am going to order it next year.  I wouldn't vote for an iris from a
picture but I will buy one based on Anastasia's paintings.
	If you haven't been to her web page and seen her lovely things you
ought to make the trip.  You can find her marvelous paintings at
http://www.teleport.com/~painting.

--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
17.76"