Re: Shakespeare?

In a message dated 23/12/96  23:40:49, Linda writes:

<<

 Jim Wilson wrote
 >For wheresoe'er thou art in this world's globe,
 >I'll have an Iris that shall find thee out.
 >                --King Henry VI, Act 3, Scene 2

 What in the world does that mean?   >>

An eye reference I think, as opposed to plants. It means, "wherever you go, I
have spies that will watch you"

Graham Spencer
croftway@aol.com
who finds Shakespeare easy to understand having also studied Chaucer who
wrote (beautiful) gibberish.