OFF SUBJECT, Feeling my age.

  • To: "Multiple recipients of list" <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OFF SUBJECT, Feeling my age.
  • From: "Arthur" <alee@cybernet.dk>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 20:33:53 -0800

Senior Citizens Consolation.

As we grow old, we are worth more.
We have gold in our teeth, stones in our kidneys, lead in our feet.
Each day we have two visitors, the first is Will Power to get going.
The second is arthur itus he moves from joint to joint.
The Vicar called and said that as I was getting older I should think about
the here after.
I assured him that I did, all the time.
In the kitchen, in the lounge, and in the bed room.
Where ever I go I say,  what did I come here after.

PS: feeling old.