Re: Lost files

<< I have been down for neigh on a
 week due to a <horror of horrors> hard drive collapse!  Had to have a new
 hard drive.  All my files not on floppy disk (which is almost everything)
 in outer space.  >>

Clarence--I almost hate to ask--did you lose much of your book(s) material?
 If so, woe is all of us!

Dorothy Fingerhood
Newfield, NY  (Still 47 F. --incredibly warm--one of the brownest Christmases
in memory)