Re: Shakespeare?

NICE JOB -- I thot I'd do it the old fashioned way...

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY

For wheresoe'er thou art in this world's globe,
I'll have an Iris that shall find thee out.
                --King Henry VI, Act 3, Scene 2

His crest that prouder than blue iris bends.
                --Troilus and Cressida, Act 1, Scene 3

The many-colour'd iris, rounds thine eye?
                --All's Well That Ends Well, Act1, Scene 3

research courtesy of MIT's Shakespeare search:

Jim Wilson, Oxford, OH,