Re: Shakespeare/Longfellow

I'm not too well up on Shakespeare (we only studied MacBeth (I'm not
superstitous) and Romeo and Juliet at school - loved MacBeth!) but I have
heard a quote by Longfellow - "Thou art the iris, fair among the fairest". I
think we can all agree with that, but does anyone know which of Longfellow's
works this quote is taken from?

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, UK
croftway@aol.com
where its really cold - almost proper Christmas weather! 36F/2C, bright and
sunny with a stiff cold wind.