Re: Maytag Red

Mike, put it back.  Mom says so!

By the way, I bought 5 of these to go with the "GREMLIN GREEN" that I paid a
fortune for, and I hope they bloom by Wednesday, so I can cut them and bring
them in for the holidays.

It is 79* here today, after being in the teens a week ago.  My irises, not
the red and green type, however, are doing fine, tho confused...

A very Merry Iris Christmas to all, and a Happy new year full of new
introductions, calendars with photos of un-named irises, and new
opportunities for rot, blight, to mulch or not to mulch, and always:

MORE IRISES EVERYWHERE!!!

Best of all things to all of you,

East Texas, zone 8

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady
sharon@software.nsbf.nasa.gov
http://master.nsbf.nasa.gov/sharon/sharon.html