Irises for Every Day...and @!#@!! Comuters

<< His first
 goal was to have an iris in bloom each month of the year.  He did it.
 His second goal was to have an iris in bloom each week of the year.  He
 did it.  Now, can you guess what his third goal is?

I can guess what his goal is....several years ago I had at least one iris in
bloom from March 15 until December 7.....And had Louisiana irises in pots in
the Florida room blooming the following January and February.   Not bad for
northern Virginia.

Clarence Mahan, who was "nonexistant" last week due to a hard drive blowout
and who has lost many many files.  Backup, backup, backup!  Don't keep
learning the hard way like I do. (That advice is my Christmas present to