iris dreams/solstice/WABASH X MULBERRY ROSE

Happy Solstice everybody!

If I cross WABASH with MULBERRY ROSE, what could I expect in color and
pattern?  I have been staring at last year's Schreiner catalog, wishing that
Blyth iris were soggy tolerant as well as drought tolerant, wondering what
does well here that could hope to come close to making babies like GALLANT
ROGUE in pattern and color.
MULBERRY ROSE seems to be a fertile pod parent; what about WABASH's
fertility?  Of the older tough iris in our eastern U. S. wet climate, what
are the best performing light colored standards/dark falls -  patterned iris?
 WABASH is the only one I could think of.

Maybe I need to make a nice raised bed out of imported soil under a
translucent roof somewhere out in the yard to get these things to live.  Bury
a steam line under it all so I can steam sterilize it every few years.  Back
to nature!  : )

10oF night before last, 50's forecast today, small scattering of sleet, but
no snow.
The ground has been frozen for 2 or 3 days - somewhat unusual here,
especially this early