Re: MAYTAG RED Description

Pull the other leg, it's got bells on
: From: Christopher Hollinshead <cris@netcom.ca>
: To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
: Subject: MAYTAG RED Description
: Date: 22. december 1996 06:29
: Here is the description that I will likely use for MAYTAG RED in my iris
: catalogue this year... just wanted to share it with you.
: MAYTAG RED (Ripley 1996)- This is the iris everyone has been waiting
: for! An iris that grows equally well in the jungles of the Amazon to the
: tundra of the Arctic. Its unique no-fade geranium red color makes it all
: the more unbelievable, not to mention its extra-low maintenance
: characteristics. As easy to transport to an iris show as bringing a
: laptop. This iris can and will rebloom at a moments notice at any time
: of year. (with the occasional reversion to stealth mode). The ultimate
: iris to add to your collection. Not to be missed.
: ;-)
: --
: Christopher Hollinshead
: Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
: AIS Region 16
: Director, Canadian Iris Society
: Newsletter Editor, Canadian Iris Society
: e-mail: cris@netcom.ca
: www: http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html