Re: Web pages and quotes

: From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>
: To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
: Subject: Re: Web pages and quotes
: Date: 22. december 1996 08:17
: CEMahan@aol.com wrote:
: >
: > If people write things on the Internet,
: > including this list, it becomes public property.

I learned many years ago never to say any thing that I did not want to hear
Surely it's the same with email, I some times ask some very stupid
questions, but I always send them private, if I copy from another article I
give my souce, that is a matter of courtesy, I do that as a matter of
cause, if I sent over the open list or the www with out making it copyright
then it is free game.
Surely it's making a mountain out of a mole hill.
You wrote:
: While I can't imagine anyone in the Maytag Red thread complaining
: about the quoting, I was under the impression that their emails
: were automatically copyrighted.
: Gerry in soggy/windy Los Angeles, where Mesmerizer stalks are taking a
: beating

: Uh, are you sure?? That's sure different from what I have read.