I.tectorum variegata

Dear Everyone,
As a newcomer to Iris-l may I say how much I enjoy reading all these
messages that flash across the ether, everyone seems to be having a great
deal of fun.
To business.
Does anyone in the USA know of a commercial source of I. tectorum
variegata, and in particular one that may be willing to do export orders
to the UK. It's a plant I have been trying to get for several years and
doesn't seem to be in existance in the UK. All plants sold as I.t.v. are
in fact I. japonica variegata. Any news greatly Appreciated.

On a weather note which seems traditional, temperature is about 40F grey
and overcast, but we could be getting a white Christmas if the weathermen
get it right.

Many Thanks
Christopher Morris,
Northumberland, England.