Re: I.tectorum variegata - Dutch source?

I know that getting hold of I. tectorum variegata is next to impossible in
the UK, and we are guilty ourselves of having sold I. japonica variegata as
Itv in the past (not on purpose!!)

I have checked out my European plant finder (the PPP Index) - no suppliers.
However, the Dutch plant finder (the Planten Vinder) does list one supplier -
wether they are offering the genuine article, I could not say:

G.V.N. vijverplanten B.V.
Vrugteveensweg 5a
7447 AL Hellendoom

Catalogue: f11.00
Contact: R v.d.Berg

Hope that this is useful for you Chris - you could use the HPS to get plants
to you if there are members in that area.

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, on the south coast where it is a little warmer than where
Chris is!