Re: Dutch Irises

>Rick Tasco
>Central California, down a winding country lane amid the wildflowers,
>hawks, and butterflies.
>Temp went down to 30F last night.  Coldest night this winter.
>Zone 8.5

Hi Rick.........I am also new to this list and new to gardening in the
Mojave Desert. I am still planting bulbs and don't feel so bad about it
since you are also. Where in Central CA if you don't mind my asking. We
have had temps down to the high 20's but just this last week.
Happy Holidays
Diane

Diane Keith-Williams

Mighty Warm Wishes                                   1539 China Lake BL #152
from Parched Paradise,                                Ridgecrest, CA 93555-2606
aka Vulture Haven,
located in the middle of nowhere
on the Mojave Desert  adjacent to             USDA zone 08
a dry lakebed!                                              Sunset zone 11

 Home for me is halfway between Death Valley and Mt. Whitney.
dianekw@ridgecrest.ca.us