Re: Intro/Cold Climate Iris Growing

Hi Gale--

Welcome to the Iris-L--I'm sure you'll hear from the several others on
this list who live in your immediate area!!  They would be able to give
you all the information you would ever need on iris growing in the
frozen tundra that is Buffalo, New York!!  Just kidding, we were 53
today for a high, but it was cold last night at 30!  I grew up in
Northeastern Pennsylvania, so I remember cold, wind chill, and SNOW!!
SNOW-- nasty 4-letter word from my past!

Rick Tasco
Central California foothills
Zone 8.5--more rain on the way for the week-end!