Re: off topic-photography??

I can't say unless there was something that somehow covered the lens
partially -- or somehow a light leakage into the camera, or substance

I *have* noticed 200 ASA film of all different brands on deep discount
sale -- Dennis -- I think it was -- does the 200 == not so good
penetrate down to the retail level?  I haven't seen 100 or 400 speed in
multipacks at such low prices.

Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@austx.tandem.com, Austin, TX, zone 8b
*or* amyr@mpd.tandem.com