Re: Web pages

At 07:05 AM 12/19/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Chris writes:
>WHAT!!!! Put it back... I like it and I find it quite humorous.
>Leave the quotes from other people off if you want but definitely put
>the photo and your description back!!!
>Christopher Hollinshead

Chris,

Now you force me to admit another faux pas.  The picture was of course a
modified photo, but not from my own camera.  Therefore, I've had pangs of
guilt concerning it as well.  I plan to recreate the MAYTAG page with photo
and dscription when I get some of my own iris photos back from the film
developer, hopefully, today.

-Donald

-Donald (Oh what a tangled web I've woven!)
Donald Mosser
AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@southconn.com
North Augusta, South Carolina, USA