re: Maytag Red

Donald,

As someone who also has a sense of humor that "others" find sorta "bizzare",
I LOVED it and am glad/proud/tickled that I got to see it before you removed
it.  I find it silly that folks  would take offense when they posted the
stuff to the list to start with.

This seems kinda like the calendar gig, "gee, someone might find out
who/when/where/why/why not"?  I guess I am too curious and want to know all
the gory details anyway!!

Nice photo-manipulation, and sour suckers to those so tender as to be
offended. The iris is the thing here, and a bit of humor is never out of
line, as long as our intent is not to hurt someone- I just did not see that
there.

Off my box of irises now,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, Jesus is the Reason For the Season!

East Texas, zone 8

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady
sharon@software.nsbf.nasa.gov
http://master.nsbf.nasa.gov/sharon/sharon.html