RE: Striped Foliage

ELaborde@aol.com wrote:

> I planted this summer a TB called BOLD STRIPES, which had striped foliage.
> The increases are flat green like all others. Is this normal or just my green
> thumb?  Does anybody know about this?

> Elena Laborde in Santa Cruz

If you just planted it this summer, it's probably a little too early to
tell if your increases have striped foliage.  Sometimes when the
increases are small and haven't grown a lot yet, they look all green.
It may take a little longer to show the variegation.  However, with most
all of the variegated foliage varieties, you can occasionally get an
all-green fan.  So, I wouldn't be alarmed just yet!

Rick Tasco
Central California foothills
Zone 8.5