Re: Species iris distribution in No. America - the list

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Species iris distribution in No. America - the list
  • From: Diana Louis <glouis@rogerswave.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 06:45:49 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996, Bill Shear wrote:

> Thanks to Rodney Barton for posting the Davidson list of distributions of
> iris species.
> Of course it is incomplete as is always the case with a compilation.
> Example:  I have seen both verna and cristata in Pennsylvania, and verna
> and versicolor in West Virginia. Best wishes, Bill

What about collecting pictures of all these irises and getting one
of the listers with a colour printer to print this out. There isn't
such a list available now, as far as I know. Then we could each
have a copy for a certain sum of money.

Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
Zone 4/5 Newmarket, Ontario, Canada