Re: Permanent pen for small labels

> I use a pen made by PILOT, titled Ultrafine
> Razor Point, permanent marker.  The ink lasts
> longer than the plastic tag (at least three seasons
> in full California intensity sun).  This works
> great on the 5/8" wide, 5-1/4" long plastic labels
> I use in pots.  I keep hoping that Pilot will come
> out with a broader tipped version for use on
> larger labels.

Have you called Pilot to ask if they already make such a thing?
Often I find that they do, only my supplier(s) only carry the more
"popular" styles, and fine point is popular these days (wonder if that
correlates with width of blue jean bottoms? ;-) )... even if Pilot does
not, they may well consider it if folks ask.  It's easier than you think
to get a hold of these folks and they are usually pleased to hear from a
customer wanting MORE of their stuff.
--
Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@austx.tandem.com, Austin, TX, zone 8b