Re: Patricia, Weather, and Web pages

At 09:59 PM 12/12/96 -0500, I WROTE:
>I feel guilty for bragging about such good weather, but I make no apologies
>for my irises which are trying to bloom :)  Santa will, no doubt, bring me a
>big lump of coal, a bag of switches, and an iris killing frost for Christmas
>as my punishment! :)
>
>-Donald

You're not alone Patricia, looks like I've done my part too when it comes to
bragging on the weather.  Santa is supposed to bring a low of 16F by
Saturday morning!!  What can I say ? about anticipated bloom now, except
that it was good while it lasted :)

As far as being naughty or nice, I've not only bragged about weather and
blooming irises, but I created some pretty "naughty" web pages too.  For
those of you who remember my description of MAYTAG RED (Ripley, 1996), it is
now pictured in all of its glory on one of my web pages, along with quotes
from members of the IRIS-L. This will teach you guys to watch what you say
on the Internet. ;) Hint: It's on the What's Growing in My Garden Page.  Be
kind and remember my web pages are still under construction.  If you find
anything on the MAYTAG page offensive or prefer not to be quoted, please
e-mail privately.

Here is my current homepage URL for those willing and able:

http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/5570

One down (iris killing frost), and two to go!

-Donald

Donald Mosser
AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@southconn.com