Re: Multiple Stalks.

As a follow-up to my posting on the multiple stalk varieties we have, they
produce genuine multiple stalks, not just low branches. Admittedly, the stalk
quality is sometimes low. I mentioned that AZ AP produced up to six stalks on
first season plants - perhaps only two of these are really good quality, the
rest being a little spindly with just one or two buds. But when seen in the
garden, that's just fine.

Graham Spencer, UK
croftway@aol.com