Re: Wait One, Multiple Stalks???

<<  am a little confused here. By multiple stalks per rhizome I thought we
 meant a single rhizome that puts up more than one stalk (not stalk and
 branches, but more than one stalk).
 Some of the conversation seems to be talking about a rhizome that puts
 out several increases in the first year and each of the increases puts
 up a bloom stalk.
 Which are we talking about? I guess the question is for Clarence since
 it was his comment that started this thread.
The above comments were written by John Jones.  In response, my original
message mentioned FEATURE ATTRACTION, which I said put up several stalks out
of the original rhizome, and which had numerous increases, each of which put
up one or more bloom stalks.  Then all rhizomes died without increase...every
single one rotted before more increase was produced.  I hope this clarifies
the matter for you, John, and for others.  Clarence Mahan in VA