RE: I.fulva source??

On Sun, 15 Dec 1996 Diana Louis wrote:

>Kathryn, Thank you Kindly for so effectively clearing my doubts
>about the Hardiness of this iris. I've got an address (from Rick
>Tasco) for a supplier in Missouri ADAMGROVE, Route 1, California,
>MO 65018.

W H O A -----Hold on Diana, I didn't say they DID grow this plant, I
only told you that they MAY be a source

I've checked their last 3 catalogs and DID NOT see it (I.fulva)
listed--so please don't besiege Adamgrove with requests for a plant they
don't list--I obviously made a mistake.

Just wanted to clear this up before Eric received 200+ requests!!

I'll check my other catalogs and if I find a catalog THAT DOES LIST
I.FULVA I'll post it, others might do the same!!

Rick Tasco
Central California foothills--down to 35 last night, more frosts
expected next week