First, however, John asked:

So, is anyone triskaidekaphobic ???

And I report that I am not, and I'm always glad when a day passes without
a fire, death or snowstorm, and 12/13/96 was one of those.

The responses to the VIRTUAL XMAS PARTY have been exciting.  We have the
food table decorated, some deserts, and the main beverage.  I know there
are lawn ornaments we could hear about, and some favorite finger food recipes.

I'm collecting them in a file and I'll send them out after December 20.

Send a description of your house decorations, food recipes and snack suggestions
for Santa and reindeer by December 20 privately to me.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY