RE: Seedling-missed your message.

Rick Tasco writes:

>Would never introduce that iris as a BB despite it's 25" height...........
>we keep the seedling around to hybridize with as it seems to pass
>on its' characteristics, including the heavy lace!

I must have missed some messages somewhere, I don't have the message from
Ellen. Was this a message in reference to my question on hybridizing? and in
particular trying to get a hardier version of Streetwalker? Or was this
another message I missed from Rick about a hybrid he created?
Could either of you please clarify these messages for me?

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA zone 5