Re: catalog production cost

> The book also has wonderful pictures with descriptions and many drawings and
> diagrams for illustration.
> Hope this is helpful information to you.

Yes, I'm glad to hear it's a worthwhile book!  But it's still not "iris
pornography" the way some of the rose books are -- page after page of
disgustingly beautiful (and some finicky) hybrids.  Thoroughbreds.

Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@austx.tandem.com, Austin, TX, zone 8b
*or* amyr@mpd.tandem.com
Jill O. *Trades, Mistress O. {}