Re: Southern Hemisphere bloom

A Hello from one of the iris heavens referred to,,and I certainly agree with
regarding your part of the world.  Christchurch, New Zealand would definitely
another iris heaven.  In your area I am partial to the Melbourne area.  The
aborigine gardens were a highlight of my trip there, a very serene spot

I still have my faithful Rosalie Figge and Violet Music blooming here on Isle
Palms.  Two stalks of each at this writing.  Our weather has been quite
Not much rain though and  I would appreciate a bit more.

Happy Holidays to all on list.  I"ll be flying off on the 2lst to Tennessee
to be
with daughter and family.  My husband will be flying in Monday after a golf
tournament.  I"ll be able to pick up my mail there if time allows and hope
Santa is good to all of you.  I'd like some unguicularis but doubt if he'll
any in his bag for me.

Just planted some danfordae and reticulatas, also a verna and another type
of crestata along with l0 different helleborus from a hybridizer in Decatur,

Bye for now from balmy South Carolina.  Claire 235, Isle of Palms, S.C.