Lost 1st Iris

    Today I found that I had lost my 1st TBI! and it had to be one that
I had paid for too! I had notice the fan had died away, but two new
ones were growing from the side, si I didn't worry. Today I found them
not only dead, but the whole thing was mushy. I pulled it up and it was
just full of magits, as if it was a garbage pile. So I took the whole
thing ( it was in a pot) accross the street and dumped it in the empty
field over there.

Dahliaman in Hawaii.