RE: Catalog Questions

LMann76543@aol.com wrote:
> Rick, does your catalog have color photos?  If not, how much would you charge
> to mail us all a color photo collection of your December blooms?  Right now
> of course.  And with labels.  : )
> Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east Tennessee USA

Thanks for your interest in our catalog, the 1997 version probably will
not have a color cover.  We did a color cover in 1996 because we had 4
introductions and used 3 of them on the covers, however, we will only
have 1 intro this year (see the iris cork board for a photo of it),
therefore we probably won't do color.  Another factor is that it is a
nice mid-blue and both color photographs, then color printing have
problems capturing the right shade of blue.

As you know, the proprietor of our list prefers photos to be sent to the
cork board so we can all download our messages quicker.  Photos take
more time.  Anyone else with photos they want posted, send them to the
cork board!

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Lower Sierra Nevada foothills in Central California--where it is partly
cloudy today with fairly strong winds--just what we need to dry us out
from all this rain!  Temps in mid-50s.