Re: Calender

In my first message, the machine did not copy the entire message I wanted
to refer to in Clarence's posting.  The passage was:

It is only last year that the AIS
policy to avoid naming newer iris cultivars up for awards in AIS publications
was CHANGED.

My questions refer to "naming... in AIS publications"

Carolyn Schaffner