Re: I. Fulva

At 03:04 AM 12/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I was looking at an old seed list from SIGNA and I. Fulva is listed.
>The latest list is due any day now.  If you are not a member and wish to
>join, send $4 to the membership secretary Colin Rigby, 18341 Paulson St.
>SW, Rochester, WA 98579.
>
>Rick Tasco

Rick or anyone, has this year's SIGNA seed list gone out or been received by
anyone on the list?  I just sent my SIGNA dues in a week or so ago and I
wanted to know whether or not I am too late for this year's seed list.

-Donald (anxiously awaiting an iris book order and hoping for more for
Christmas!)

Donald Mosser
AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@southconn.com