Snow

Ellen asked:

>	Doesn't anybody on this list have two feet of heavy snow on the
>	ground (like me) ? :>(
>
>	Dorothy is Zone 4 and even Ian in Ottawa and Chris in the M. town
>	have no snow....surely, the Southern New England contingent has
>	*some* snow after last weekend's storm?

Harvard sure had snow (14 inches of very wet, very heavy) but no electricity
for 3 1/2 days.  Those who visited here during MASS Medley (and who,
hopefully, visit again) will find some snow-pruned trees.

I won't wish "Season's Greetings" lest someone think I'm wishing this early,
damaging stuff on them.

Kathy Marble
Harvard, MA
zone 5