Invitation to a VIRTUAL XMAS PARTY

I'm organizing a VIRTUAL XMAS PARTY in my computer.  All are invited
to attend by sending to me a private posting describing their decorated
house, tree, Mortorcylce, House trailer or van.  Please feel free to
add your favorite cookie recipe, punch recipe, and/or suggestions for
Santa's / Rudolph's snack.

You don't have to mention IRIS, but I need to keep on topic somehow here.

Anyone interested in the results can ask for a copy of the collected postings.

Deadline: December 20, 1996.

Special glitzy invitations to folks in South Africa, New Zealand, England,
Canada, Sweden, Belgium, and points west of Western NY, and the eastern
seaboard, and the southern commonwealths, and the central plains of the USA.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY -- that's motorcycle or weather balloon, Sharon